Slice of Life Challenge…Here I Come!

I’ve heard of you, Slice of Life Challenge…and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t intrigued but…well, a little intimidated. Write a blog post for 31 days straight? Huh? What? However, the little person sitting on my right shoulder is slightly louder than the one on my left shoulder and she’s telling me to “go for it”. So, I’m going to…and I’m dragging some of my students right along with me. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

2 Replies to “Slice of Life Challenge…Here I Come!”

1. Aileen Hower says: Reply

You can! I am part of your Welcome Wagon! We are so glad you are here 🙂 I will read and comment daily with many, many other people. Welcome – this is an amazing community.

2. jacobwayer16 says: Reply

this is my SOlC
    this morning I woke up to complete darkness but I couldn’t figure out why that was then I realized that the power went out and that it would be hard to get ready for school so I got a flashlight and got ready for school and went down stairs to get breakfast I wanted to get toast so I put the bread in the toaster put it wouldn’t go down then I realized that the power was still out so instead I had a PBJ sandwich for breakfast and after the bus came and I went to school.